To get the most out of editing videos in Adobe's Premiere Pro you'll want to use external programs to do more advanced multi-cam syncing, film emulation, color correcting, color grading, de-noising footage, and more.
In this video I walk through the best programs to use alongside Premiere Pro.
This is the fifth of five videos in a series about why you should use Premiere to edit videos. We'll be doing this as we lead up to the launch of our course on editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Until then, I'm happy to announce our latest free course: Premiere Pro 101. This five day email course will take you from Adobe Premiere Pro newbie to being proficient and editing videos quickly in just one week.
This free course will take you from 0 to 60 in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
In the five days of video lessons you'll learn how to:
- Setup and Use Workspaces & Panels
- Import & Organize Video, Audio & Graphic Files
- Sync Video & Audio + Set-up a Multiple Camera Edit
- Edit Quickly & Which Export Setting to Use
- Color Correct & Color Grade Your Videos
Join the course by clicking the button below.