Two of the most powerful features of Premiere Pro are warp stabilizer, for reducing the shake in video footage, and the color grading options.
In this video I walkthrough how to use the Lumetri Color Panel to correct and grade footage as well as how to fine tune the warp stabilizer.
This is the fourth of five videos in a series about why you should use Premiere to edit videos. We'll be doing this as we lead up to the launch of our course on editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Until then, I'm happy to announce our latest free course: Premiere Pro 101. This five day email course will take you from Adobe Premiere Pro newbie to being proficient and editing videos quickly in just one week.
This free course will take you from 0 to 60 in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
In the five days of video lessons you'll learn how to:
- Setup and Use Workspaces & Panels
- Import & Organize Video, Audio & Graphic Files
- Sync Video & Audio + Set-up a Multiple Camera Edit
- Edit Quickly & Which Export Setting to Use
- Color Correct & Color Grade Your Videos
Join the course by clicking the button below.