Want to hear the question I get more often than any other question when I release a new video?
The most popular question isn't ever about the content of the video, a special effect I used or from anything I said.
The most common thing people ask me is: "what camera do you use?"
In this episode I breakdown seven different categories and types of cameras you can use to make videos and I give a bunch of examples of each, what brands and models I prefer, and some of my favorite accessories to add to get the best results out of each of them.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Glif: Universal Tripod Mount & Stand For Smartphones
- Joby Gorillapod Flexible Tripod
- Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for iPhone and Smartphones
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p
- Canon - Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
- Sony - Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
- Panasonic - Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
- Nikon - Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
- Canon VIXIA Camcorders
- Sony Camcorders
- Panasonic Camcorders
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon C100 Cinema EOS Camera
- Panasonic LUMIX GH4
- Sony a7
- Canon EOS M
- Pentax Q10