Being unique and standing out in a sea of creators within a similar niche is tough.
That's why I wanted to chat with Luke Sizemore, better known on YouTube as Yungtown, about what it takes to stand out in the genre of making videos about video games.
In this episode we talk about how he was making music way before rapping on YouTube, why it makes sense to hide older unrelated videos on a channel, when you should focus a channel on a single type of video vs. having different styles of videos on it, his advice for YouTubers just getting started, and more.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- yungtown - YouTube
- Top 10 Super Smash Bros. 4 Characters - Yungtown - YouTube
- Draw My Life - Yungtown - YouTube
- Open Broadcaster Software
- Amazon.com: Elgato Systems Game Capture HD Game Recorder
- Final Cut Pro X - Apple.com
- Final Cut Pro X 101 - A Free Course — DIY Video Guy
- Logic Pro X - Music Production App - Apple.com
- Amazon.com: Edirol UA-25 USB Audio Interface
- Amazon.com: Audio Technica AT3035 Condenser Microphone