It is already a ton of work to make a video, so setting up your YouTube channel with proper branding, tags, upload defaults, and more often gets set aside.
In this podcast episode I chat with Tom Martin about how to properly get your YouTube channel fully set-up so your videos are more likely to show up in search and as suggested videos in the sidebar.
After listening you'll have a bunch of ways to make your YouTube channel look more professional and in turn help your videos rank even better than they do now.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- FAQTube.com | Helping you achieve better YouTube results
- YouTube Optimization: The Complete Guide Ebook | FAQ Tube
- How To Start A YouTube Channel The RIGHT Way | FAQ Tube
- Tom's Page for DIY Video Guy listeners | FAQ Tube
- Tom's YouTube Channel Audits | FAQ Tube
- vidIQ | More Views, Less Time.
- vidIQ Vision Extension for Chrome