How to Build a Video Production Studio (DVG 020)
Having a dedicated space to shoot videos in is really helpful for increasing the amount of videos you can produce.
It can be hard to figure out the best place to set one up though and sometimes you need to use a space that has another purpose too (like an office, bedroom, living room, etc.).
In this episode Thomas Frank asks me questions again, but this time we chat all about creating a video studio in both a shared space and in a completely dedicated space (like a garage or studio).
Items mentioned in this episode:
- seanwes tv – Make a living with your passion.
- Thomas Frank - YouTube
- Amazon.com: 3M Spray Adhesive
- Amazon.com: 3M Small Poster Strips
- Amazon.com: Rode NTG3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Amazon.com: Rode NTG2 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Amazon.com: 2x12x12 Acoustic Wedge Soundproofing Foam Tiles
- Amazon.com : Lilliput 7-inch LCD monitor with HDMI
- Amazon.com : Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Camera
- Amazon.com : Canon EOS 5D Mark III Camera
- Amazon.com : Canon EOS Rebel T5i Camera
- Choosing the Perfect Background for Your Video — DIY Video Guy
- How Aperture Works When Shooting Videos (DVG 003) — DIY Video Guy
- How to Use a Background Paper Roll — DIY Video Guy
- Instagram Photo of Pat Flynn's Studio
- FINNVARD Trestle with shelf - IKEA
- LINNMON Table top - IKEA
- Amazon.com : CowboyStudio Three Point Lighting Kit
- Amazon.com : Gaffer's Tape