Paying for ads and not knowing whether or not you're getting anything out of them can be extremely frustrating. Especially ones that take a lot of work to produce like YouTube ads.
And getting more views isn't the only thing you can do with YouTube ads either. Channel subscribers, building your email list, and gaining actual customers are all possible from running YouTube ads.
In this episode I chat with Ryan Masters all about how to get started with ads on YouTube, how to properly track them so you know which ads have a positive return on investment, and what tools you can use to do so. We also talk at the beginning about how and why he changed his broad fitness channel to a more specific niche and what the results have been since.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Sparta Strength - YouTube
- RyanMasters.com - YouTube Advertising Consultant
- Google AdWords
- AWeber - Email Marketing Software
- MailChimp - Send Better Email
- AW Pro Tools
- Infusionsoft Sales and marketing automation
- ONTRAPORT | Small Business CRM
- Veeroll Youtube Video Advertising
- TubeTrackr | YouTube Video Marketing Tools
- BroScienceLife - YouTube