Microphones on top of cameras are great if you're standing right in front of them, but what about when you need to be further away than that?
In this episode of #AskLeb I answer a question from Thomas Frank of College Info Geek about what the best options are for recording great audio when you're far away from the camera.
You can watch this video on YouTube.
- Thomas Frank's YouTube Channel - College Info Geek
- Rode VideoMic Pro on Amazon
- Rode VideoMic Pro on B&H Photo Video
- RODELink Wireless Lavalier Microphone Kit Review + Unboxing - YouTube
- RODELink Wireless Lavalier Kit on Amazon
- RODELink Wireless Lavalier Kit on B&H Photo Video
- Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone on Amazon
- Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone on B&H Photo Video