While at Fizzle.co I made a ton of videos. Complete courses, founder story interviews, and more.
At the time of leaving Fizzle the three of us had created nearly 100 hours of finished video in a couple years.
Instead of me just sharing what I learned there and how we made videos, I asked Thomas Frank, who was the guest on episode six of the podcast, to interview me about what he wanted to know about how we made videos at Fizzle.
In this episode I share what processes we used at Fizzle to create full video courses, how to do motion tracking, how to create templates in FCPX or Premiere for using similar effects in all your videos, what to do when you get embarrassed while recording when other people are home, and we get really technical about jump cuts and slide transitions.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Fizzle.co - Honest Online Business Training
- Fizzle.co Sales Video - YouTube
- Amazon.com: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
- Donald Glover - Conceited Entertainers - YouTube
- Adobe After Effects Motion Tracking Tutorial - YouTube
- Apple Motion 5 Motion Tracking Tutorial - YouTube
- How Asana Makes Videos ft. Joey Dello Russo (DVG 016)
- Honest Trailers - YouTube
- How It Should Have Ended - YouTube
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Review (Part 1 of 7) - YouTube (NSFW)
- Red Giant | Filmmaking and Motion Graphics Software