Final Cut Pro X is one of the best video editing software options currently available, but using it for the first time can be daunting. That's why we made Final Cut Pro X 101. Whether you're coming from iMovie or haven't edited videos before, this free course will help you get started with FCPX.
Without going over your head, we'll take you through editing a video from start to finish.
In the five videos you'll get an overview of the software, learn how to import footage, create a project & timeline, quickly edit a first draft, create titles and lower thirds, color correct and grade the footage, and properly export the video.
- Overview & Tour of the FCPX Interface
- Creating a Project & Timeline
- Quickly Editing a First Draft
- Creating Titles, Text, and Lower Thirds
- Color Correction Tools & Exporting Your Video
Click the button below to start the free course.