One of my favorite features of Premiere Pro is the custom workspaces you can create.
In this video I'll show you what each of the default options are helpful for and how to create your own custom workspaces.
This is first of five videos in a series about why you should use Premiere to edit videos. We'll be doing this over the next two weeks leading up to the launch of our course on Adobe Premiere Pro. More on that over the next couple weeks.
Until then, I'm happy to announce our latest free course: Premiere Pro 101. This five day email course will take you from Adobe Premiere Pro newbie to being proficient and editing videos quickly in just one week.
This free course will take you from 0 to 60 in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
In the five days of video lessons you'll learn how to:
- Setup and Use Workspaces & Panels
- Import & Organize Video, Audio & Graphic Files
- Sync Video & Audio + Set-up a Multiple Camera Edit
- Edit Quickly & Which Export Setting to Use
- Color Correct & Color Grade Your Videos
Join the course by clicking the button below.