After filming with the Canon C100 Mark II for over a year, it is about time I got around to reviewing it.
In this video I breakdown who I think the C100 MK II is great for, who shouldn't get it, how it compares to shooting on a 5D Mark III (including side by side test footage), and whether it is worth the money nowadays even if it doesn't let you shoot in 4K.
Filmed on a Canon C100 Mark II & 5D Mark III with L-Series lenses.
Music from Broke for Free.
You can also watch this video on YouTube.
Equipment mentioned in this video
- Canon C100 Mark II Cinema Camera on B&H
- Canon C100 Mark II Cinema Camera on Amazon
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens on B&H
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens on Amazon
- Canon C100 Mark I Cinema Camera on B&H
- Canon C100 Mark I Cinema Camera on Amazon
- Sony FS5 Super 35 Camera on B&H
- Sony FS5 Super 35 Camera on Amazon
- Sony A7S ii on B&H
- Sony A7S ii on Amazon
- Blackmagic URSA Mini on B&H
- Blackmagic URSA Mini on Amazon