9 Tips for Setting Up a Home Video Studio
Most of the clients we shoot videos for ask us questions about how they can set-up their own video studio in their homes or offices.
Studios are a great tool for being able to record videos quickly and consistently, so in this podcast episode we're going to share what we've learned building our video and audio garage studio as well as share our recommendations for how you should go about putting one together for yourself.
The nine tips cover go over how to determine what you want the studio to be used for, how to lay it out, what gear is must-have, tricks for making it permanent, and tips for controlling sound and temperature.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Rosco Digital
- Rode NTG3 Super-Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Kino-Flo Celeb 200 DMX Center Mount
- Atomos Ninja Blade 5" HDMI On-Camera Monitor & Recorder
- SmallHD AC7 SDI/HDMI LCD 7 Inch Field Monitor
- 12"x12" White Balance & Grey Reference Card
- 2"x12"x12" (12 Pk) Acoustic Wedge Soundproofing Studio Foam Tiles