Cheap vs. Expensive Lenses: When Should You Upgrade?
I love buying video gear and I'd bet you do too.
But when there are so many choices for what you should upgrade, you should really focus on what pieces are going to make your videos better.
In today's video show, I compare the differences between cheap and expensive lenses. I'll share why you'd want to upgrade, the added features and benefits of doing so, and show you side by side examples of techniques like racking focus with an inexpensive lens and an expensive L-series lens from Canon.
Items mentioned in this video:
- Amazon.com : Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM Wide-Angle Fixed Lens
- Amazon.com : Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens - Fixed Lens
- Amazon.com : Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens
- Amazon.com : Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Wide Angle Lens
- Amazon.com : Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II USM Lens
- Amazon.com : Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens