YouTuber Roundtable #1 ft. Armando Ferreira & Matt D'Avella
I've wanted to film this for a long time.
Have you ever seen the videos where a handful of stars from movies or television (like directors, cinematographers, actresses, etc.) sit and chat in a roundtable format with The Hollywood Reporter?
They have deep conversations and share things you don't hear in the quick press junket interviews they normally give. They last about an hour. I love them.
Anyways, I've always wanted to host and re-create my own version of that.
Well, I finally did it and here it is.
In this conversation I talk with 5 other filmmakers and YouTubers about:
- Tips for Going Full-Time with Your Art
- Lightweight & Cheaper vs. Heavy & Expensive Gear
- The Long-Game of Making Money Online
- Current YouTube Trends & Competition
- Focusing on Money instead of Vanity Metrics
- Planning Successful Videos Before Hitting Record