Plan to Go Viral: How to Make Videos People Want to Watch
Some videos you make tank and get barely any views. Others, sometimes unexpectedly, continue to be watched and get plenty of organic search and referral traffic. How can you guarantee a video you're making will be the latter?
In this episode we discuss how to plan and create videos that people want to watch. We use two of our recent videos as examples, one that worked and one that tanked; the possible reasons that happened and how to replicate the successful video.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- Matching your thumbnail and title
- Having your videos be current with events
- The value of comparison videos
- Using YouTube Analytics for tracking what works and what doesn't
- Using a third party app to see what related videos are tagged