DIY Video Production Guide Version 2.0 is Now Live
I've been planning it for over a year, talking about it for a month, and the moment is finally here.
Version 2.0 of the DIY Video Production Guide is now live and ready for purchase.
For this update, the course has been completely remade from scratch.
There are 50 new video tutorials and lessons, spanning over four and a half hours.
This course covers:
- What camera, lens, lighting, microphones, and recorders are best
- How to set-up 3-point lighting, white balance, and soften shadows
- How to get clean audio from any kind of microphone with no echo or noise
- What to do while shooting to save hours editing it later
- How to plan your videos, script them out, and deliver them naturally
Every major launch I've been a part of has meant long hours, extreme focus, and way too many to do lists, but they're always worth it.
I hope you enjoy the new course!
Thanks so much for all the support on this. It means the world.