4K video may be the future, but do you really need to be shooting in 4K or is 1080p enough? Also, why would you want to shoot in 4K even if you're not yet publishing at that resolution?
In this episode I chat with Caleb Pike of DSLR Video Shooter all about 4K video and why you might want to start shooting in it.
We also have a discussion about the pro's and con's of mirrorless micro 4/3rds cameras vs. DSLR's and cinema cameras, specifically the Panasonic GH4 & G7.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- DSLR Video Shooter - Tutorials, Tools and Reviews for DSLR Video Shooters
- DSLR Video Shooter - YouTube
- Amazon.com : Panasonic LUMIX GH4 4K Cinematic Camera
- GH4 Video Guide – Master Video on the Panasonic GH4
- Amazon.com : Panasonic LUMIX G7 4K Camera
- Panasonic G7 Video Guide – Shoot Video on the Panasonic G7
- Amazon.com : Sony Alpha a7S Digital Camera
- Amazon.com : Sony a7R II Full-Frame Camera
- Amazon.com : Metabones Speed Booster Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX
- Amazon.com : Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema Camera
- Amazon.com : Sony RX100 IV Digital Camera
- Amazon.com : Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder