Want to shoot better videos of yourself?
Coming February 11, 2014...
Making Good Videos is Really Hard.
Creating videos alone is difficult enough without having to worry about whether or not the lighting looks right, the mic sounds okay, and if you are actually in focus.
Whether you're too intimidated to make your first video or you're making them all the time, I'll share what I've learned making over a hundred of videos the past few years.
In this guide I'll be covering:
- How to make your video look better without spending money
- How to get clean audio, with no echo, and sync it up properly
- What to do while shooting to save hours editing it later
- What editing tricks make videos more engaging
- What equipment & software is worth the money and what isn't
"But I don't know how to..."
There are plenty of excuses for not making videos, but knowledge shouldn't be one of them. Beyond just the book, there will also be video tutorials on a wide range of topics.
- Syncing audio and video clips together
- Shooting + editing a multi camera interviews
- Getting high quality video from Skype
- Creating intro + outro bumpers
Plus, there'll be video tutorials for many video editing programs.
Final Cut Pro X
Hear from the Experts
There will also be interviews with people that have made videos an integral part of their online businesses. Here's a sample.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Caleb Wojcik has been making videos off and on for nearly a decade. In that time he has filmed professional sports, weddings, TV commercials, book trailers, multi-camera interviews, and plenty of training videos for the web. Through all of them he has learned how to make videos look pro with an amateur's budget. Because of how hard it was for him to learn from hundreds of different outlets online, he is determined to help solo creatives shoot better videos of themselves.
Caleb is the co-founder of Fizzle.co, The Fizzle Show, and The Sparkline blog.