#21: Rapid Learning, with Josh Kaufman
On today's session of the Cubicle Renegade podcast I'm joined by Josh Kaufman, the International Best-Selling author of The Personal MBA and The First 20 Hours (which comes out this week). We talk rapid learning, whether or not you should get a traditional MBA, and how many years he blogged before he actually earned anything sizable from it.
You can listen or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or use this player.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- The First 20 Hours
- The Personal MBA (Book)
- 99 Best Business Books List
- Mindset by Carol Dwak
- 10,000 Hour Rule
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Getting Things Done
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got by Jay Abraham
- Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review of the show on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.