On today's session of the Cubicle Renegade podcast I'm joined by Josh Kaufman, the International Best-Selling author of The Personal MBA and The First 20 Hours (which comes out this week). We talk rapid learning, whether or not you should get a traditional MBA, and how many years he blogged before he actually earned anything sizable from it.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- The First 20 Hours
- The Personal MBA (Book)
- The Personal MBA (Blog)
- 99 Best Business Books List
- Mindset by Carol Dwak
- 10,000 Hour Rule
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Getting Things Done
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got by Jay Abraham
- Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review of the show on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.