In today's session of the Cubicle Renegade podcast I chat with Alan Perlman, a former cost-of-living analyst in over 60+ countries, who now works at Hubspot as a certification program manager and runs Nerve Rush. We chat about everything from what content marketing really comes down to, what his favorite business books are, and what it takes to really work done on your personal projects when you have a full-time gig.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Nerve Rush
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Work the System by Sam Carpenter
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- GTD episodes of Back to Work - 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.