Jacob Sokol is the founder of Sensophy.com.
In this session we chat about how Jacob went from graffiti being his sole focus for a decade to coaching people on following their passion and earning a living off it.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Jacob's Series on Going to the Jets Game with Gary V.
- WTF Should I Do With My Life? conference on entheos
- Brian Johnson
- Philosopher's Notes
- Niche Site Duel on Smart Passive Income
- 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals by Dr. Halvorson
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.