Jaime Tardy is the founder of the Eventual Millionaire. She has paid off over $70,000 worth of debt, left her high-paying project management job, started her own coaching business, and has interviewed over 90 millionaires for her weekly web-show.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- What odd jobs like street sweeper and door-to-door vacuum sales taught her.
- Why she made the decision in college to transition from Art to IT.
- Why her entrepreneurial influences growing up didn't actually keep her from getting a regular job after college.
- How she paid off $70,000 in debt (including convincing her husband to sell back their two-month old car.)
- Why she gave up a well paying, traveling project management job to spend more time with her kids.
- What three habits most of the 90+ millionaires she has interviewed have in common.
And we did video of the whole interview too. You can either watch the video below or listen to the audio of the whole interview.
(If you are reading this in an email just click here to see the video.)
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Eventual Millionaire Home Page
- Eventual Millionaire Interviews
- Jaime's "homepage of Yahoo" article
- Jaime on CNN Newsroom
- Jaime's post discussing what happened when she was on Yahoo's homepage
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.