In the sixth session of the Cubicle Renegade Podcast I give the proper introduction of who I am. (Something that I failed to do when I kicked off the podcast!)
I realized that I never really introduced myself, talked about my background, or how I came to be an entrepreneur (even though I was dead set against it my whole life).
In this episode I'll discuss my small town upbringing, four years of building the perfect resumé in college, why I stayed in my cubicle for nearly four years, what I do now for a living, and what 2013 has in store for this podcast.
Things I talk about in this episode:
- (0:30) - Why there has been a gap in podcast episodes
- (2:02) - Where I grew up and what I did as a kid for work
- (3:06) - Why college was all about the perfect resumé for me
- (4:32) - My first "real job" after college and how I avoided lay-offs
- (8:17) - My failed attempts at being an entrepreneur
- (9:11) - Why I started blogging
- (10:07) - What I do for a living now
- (12:30) - What's next for the podcast
Items mentioned in this episode:
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.