In the second session of the Cubicle Renegade Podcast I chat with Jenny Blake, author of the Life After College blog and book. We discuss what kind of person it takes to become an entrepreneur and what the key steps before you leave your job are.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- (0:45) - Why she started Life After College
- (4:00) - How to successfully blog about diverse topics
- (5:00) - How long it took her before she started "earning money online"
- (6:36) - Why she left behind a job she loved at Google to take the leap into entrepreneurship
- (8:50) - How to transition from employee to entrepreneur
- (13:00) - How to balance work + lifestyle when you work for yourself
- (16:40) - The hardest part about working for yourself
- (18:30) - Why you need a mastermind group
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Life After College Blog
- Life After College Book (affiliate link)
- Design Your Life course
- Make Sh*t Happen course
If you have enjoyed this or other episodes of The Cubicle Renegade Podcast I'd love for you to leave a review on iTunes.
Intro & Outro Music by Ratatat.